Our contact details
- Name: Seven Springs Education of Nebula Education Ltd
- Address: 9b Market Street, Whaley Bridge, High Peak, England, SK23 7AA
- Phone Number: 07392013379
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information when you contact us, send us an enquiry or submit a form:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your services of interest
- Any other information provided in the enquiry as well as information that is provided to us as a result of the sending of the enquiry, such as your email address when used to email us or your phone number when you contact us by phone.
Our newsletter providers, MailerLite and Sender.net, currently collect and process the following information if you sign up and receive our newsletter:
- Your email address
- Your name
- Information on your interactions with our newsletter (e.g. links clicked on in the newsletter) used to improve the content we provide
You may view our Cookies Statement for more information on cookies.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- For processing and responding to an enquiry
- For making a course recommendation
- For proceeding with enrolling on a course
- For receiving our newsletter
We may also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
We may collect data from schools which we may have partnerships with to better provide you or your child with the right product or service
We may collect data from our partner companies under Nebula Group Ltd, Hong Kong to provide you with products or services
We use the information that you have given us in order to process and respond to your enquiry and to provide you with a recommended educational course or service.
We may share this information with third parties who work with us to provide students with education, such as your child’s school if they enquire about our services or choose to use our service.
Any personal information we hold is processed in accordance with GDPR.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time.
You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
You can also unsubscribe to any newsletter by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email.
- (b) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your personal information is stored on a secured server in the UK in accordance with UK data protection regulations and laws. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is kept safe. We limit access to your personal information to those staff and other third parties who have a business need to know.
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need it. We will then dispose of your information by manual deletion.
We use MailerLite and Sender.net to deliver our newsletter. Personal information provided to us for receiving our newsletter is processed by MailerLite and Sender.net.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk